I'm happy to announce the release of RhodeCode v1.5.2!
This release adds IPv6 enabled ip-restrictions, and fixes some important issues with cache invalidation when used together with lightweight dashboard mode, please see full changelog below
- IP restrictions now also enabled for IPv6
- fixed issues with private checkbox not always working
- fixed #746 unicodeDedode errors on feed controllers
- fixes issue #756 cleanup repos didn't properly compose paths of repos to be cleaned up.
- fixed cache invalidation issues together with vcs_full_cache option
- repo scan should skip directories with starting with '.'
- fixes for issue #731, update-repoinfo sometimes failed to update data when changesets
were initial commits
- recursive mode of setting permission skips private repositories