I'm happy to announce the release of RhodeCode v1.5.2!
New major functions where added in this release:
- IP restrictions for users allowing them to connect only from list of defined IP addresses.
- Changeset cache for lightweight dashboard. It is now fully functional replacement of original dashboard.
- Some API functions where exposed to regular users (see API docs for details).
Full list of bugfixes below.
Here is the full changelog for this release
- IP restrictions for users. Each user can get a set of whitelist IP+mask for
extra protection. Useful for buildbots etc.
- added full last changeset info to lightweight dashboard. lightweight dashboard
is now fully functional replacement of original dashboard.
- implemented certain API calls for non-admin users.
- enabled all Markdown Extra plugins
- implemented #725 Pull Request View - Show origin repo URL
- show comments from pull requests into associated changesets
- update repoinfo script is more failsafe
- fixed #687 Lazy loaded tooltip bug with simultaneous ajax requests
- fixed #691: Notifications for pull requests: move link to top for better
- fixed #699: fix missing fork docs for API
- fixed #693 Opening changeset from pull request fails
- fixed #710 File view stripping empty lines from beginning and end of file
- fixed issues with getting repos by path on windows, caused GIT hooks to fail
- fixed issues with groups paginator on main dashboard
- improved fetch/pull command for git repos, now pulling all refs
- fixed issue #719 Journal revision ID tooltip AJAX query path is incorrect
when running in a subdir
- fixed issue #702 API methods without arguments fail when "args":null
- set the status of changesets initially on pull request. Fixes issues #690 and #587