I'm happy to announce a quick bugfix release of RhodeCode.
Quick release to fix some migration issues for default permissions. In this release there's also basic implementation of
Roles in pull requests.
Here is the full changelog for this release
- implements #677: Don't allow to close pull requests when they are
- implemented #670 Implementation of Roles in Pull Request
- default permissions can get duplicated after migration
- fixed changeset status labels, they now select radio buttons
- #682 translation difficult for multi-line text
- #683 fixed difference between messages about not mapped repositories