I'm happy to announce the release of RhodeCode 1.4.4!
This is a regular scheduled release, it contains several bugfixes. In this release diff
generation for pull-requests had been optimized for easier reviews, by skipping the incomming changesets.
See full changelog for details
Here is the full changelog for this release
- obfuscate db password in logs for engine connection string
- #574 Show pull request status also in shortlog (if any)
- remember selected tab in my account page
- Bumped mercurial version to 2.3.2
- #595 rcextension hook for repository delete
- Add git version detection to warn users that Git used in system is to
old. Ref #588 - also show git version in system details in settings page
- fixed files quick filter links
- #590 Add GET flag that controls the way the diff are generated, for pull
requests we want to use non-bundle based diffs, That are far better for
doing code reviews. The /compare url still uses bundle compare for full
comparison including the incoming changesets
- Fixed #585, checks for status of revision where to strict, and made
opening pull request with those revision impossible due to previously set
status. Checks now are made also for the repository.
- fixes #591 git backend was causing encoding errors when handling binary
files - added a test case for VCS lib tests
- fixed #597 commits in future get negative age.
- fixed #598 API docs methods had wrong members parameter as returned data